Chronic Disease Prevention Program
A Chronic disease prevention consult is $75. The consult includes the following (by appointment only):
- Blood work: CMP (glucose, kidney and liver function, electrolytes, etc.), Lipid Panel (cholesterol, HDL, LDL, triglycerides), and CBC w/diff (RBC's, WBC's, platelets, etc.). The laboratory tests require a 10 hour fast.
- Vitals Recorded: BP, heart rate, weight, etc.
- Nurse Visit: Physical assessment and education provided about chronic disease.
- Referral to a primary care physician or results sent to current primary care provider.
- The blood tests below can be drawn with a physician's order, please call for current pricing:
- Thyroid Panel (TSH, T4 free, T3)
- Total Iron
- Hemoglobin A1C
- Lipid Panel
- Vitamin D level
- Other - Many other laboratory tests can be ordered with a physician's order. Please call if the specific test you need is not listed above. Prices of blood tests ordered individually will vary.
Boone County Healthy Work Initiative
- Boone County Healthy Work Initiative - Phase I
- Boone County Healthy Work Initiative - Phase II
- Boone County Healthy Work Initiative - Phase III