Storm Water and Pollution Control
The Storm Water and Pollution Control addresses storm water pollution controls for the Belvidere-Boone County area. The requirements include:
- Develop a storm water management program comprised of best management practices (BMPs) and measurable goals for each of the following six minimum control measures:
- Public involvement and participation
- Illicit discharge detection and elimination
- Construction site storm water runoff control
- Post construction storm water management in new development and redevelopment
- Pollution prevention/good housekeeping for municipal operations
3. Submit an annual report to IEPA in June of each year.
- The status of compliance with the permit conditions, including an assessment of the BMPs and progress toward the measurable goals;
- Results of any information collected and analyzed, including monitoring data;
- A summary of the storm water activities planned for the next reporting cycle;
- A change in any identified best management practices or measurable goals;
- If applicable, notice of relying on another governmental entity to satisfy some of the permit obligations.