Boone County endeavors to make sure that information regarding the expenditure of your tax dollars is as transparent as possible. To complement that effort, we make available online annual County budgets and audits. If you need additional information you may contact the Boone County Administration Office at (815) 547-4770.
Public Act 97-609 requires that IMRF employers must post the total compensation package for each employee receiving a total compensation package that exceeds $75,000 per year. This information is presented below and is also available for review at the Boone County Administration Office, 1212 Logan Ave, Ste 102, Belvidere, IL 61008.
Public Act 101-0504 requires IMRF to post certain employer cost and participation information on its website, and also requires IMRF employers that have a website to include a link to this web page.
IMRF Employer Cost and Participation Information: https://www.imrf.org/en/about-imrf/transparency/employer-cost-and-participation-information
Boone County Budget 101
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Boone County Employee Compensation6 documents
- Boone County Projected Employee Compensation FY2022
- Boone County Projected Employee Compensation FY 2021
- Boone County Projected Employee Compensation FY 2020
- Boone County Projected Employee Compensation FY 2019
- Boone County Projected Employee Compensation FY 2018
- Boone County Projected Employee Compensation FY 2017